Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wow! A Blogging Award!!!

Holy Cow!  I got an award... Its my first one.... THANK YOU  Beth at Sand To Pearl 

So here are the rules...

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.


2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.

4. Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.

 
 
Alrighty.... Lets see, I've thanked Beth!  but once again for good measure.   THANK YOU BETH AT SAND TO PEARL!  You're the best!
 
2-  HMMM... 7 things about myself.  I'm a pretty open book (sometimes too open, if you ask my "quiet & shy" husband)
    
     1- I have OCD when it comes to crafting.  I just have to finish it NOW!  It can't wait till tomorrow.
    
     2- I have 7 gorgeous children.  4 of them were born naturally by me, the other 3 were by the easy way (marriage) But I don't believe in the word "step" (ie. step-children) it is just another way of "labeling" kids that doesn't do any good for anyone.
    
      3- I met my husband while working and kept a HUGE secret from him for 5 months.  I was recently divorced and found out I was pregnant right after the divorce was final.  I just "forgot" to mention to my new Hubby (then cute boyfriend) that I was prego.  I never stood up from behind the desk.  Until I was about 7 months along, and I just stood up!  He almost swallowed his tounge (sorry hun)  But he stuck by me, and he adopted that little girl as his own shortly after we were married.
   
     4- I am addicted to SUGAR!  Yup, that's right, sugar.  I don't have a sweet tooth, I've got a whole sweet mouth.  Especially sour, chewy ones. (My dentist hates me!)
    
     5- MOUNTAIN DEW!  Need I say more.  If I don't have one, i'm not a nice mommy
 
3- How do I narrow this down to 15 other bloggers!  There are so many wonderful ones out there....  I guess i'll Try
 
     1-Keeping It Simple I adore what she can do with a few scraps of wood and some mod podge.  Her name blocks are the perfect gift.
 
 
     2-Creation Corner Such a great blog!  Always something to do, and it inspired me to try shirring.  Now I can't stop
 
 
     3-Mad in Crafts She has postings under Shamefully Simple.  What a great idea!  I'm sending the kids out for leaves right now!
 
 
     4-Living With Punks I had to post this one, if not just for the name of her blog.  Wish I would have thought of that one!  My kids all have their own aprons thanks to her!
 
 
     5-Night Owl Crafting I'm not sure where she gets her ideas.  But I love them all...  I'm heading over to Home depot Right now to pick these up!
 
 
     6-Craftiness is Not Optional I love the clothes she makes.  What an inspiration!
 
 
     7-Eighteen 25 They have some of the cutest downloads.  I have got to try them all...
 
 
     8- Crafty Cupboard Her spider web table runner is going to look great on my piano.  I can't wait!
 
 
     9-Executive Homemaker  She has the greatest ideas for staying organized.  And I could always be more organized!  My husband is so excited over the monthly spending worksheet
 
 
 
     10- The Crafters File Box Just the place to be inspired.  I frequent over there for more ideas.
 
 
     11- Craft Envy Her blog is great, and my kids LOVED the wing recipe!
 
 
     12- Until Wednesday Calls I love her idea on organizing carded buttons.  Now i've got to get more carded buttons!
 
 
     13- My Frugal Family  My daughters have been begging me to make them up some of these Skeleton hand hair bows.  The best part is the dollar store price tag!
 
 
     14- Blue Cricket Design Her Lunch Time Love Notes are so much cuter than my post it notes I stick in the kido's sacks.
 
 
     15- Organize and Decorate Everything- She has the cutest window here that she changed up the whole look with just a little vinyl (and you know that's my favorite)  I have got to try it!
 

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Wow! Thank you for nominating me as one of your favorites. It just made me happy. I am addicted to shirring too. Infact I made a skirt today and am making my neice a dress next. Happy day to you!