Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

BOO!

This is a super easy and cute way to “scare” up a shelf. I took the word BOO and changed out the O’s for eyeballs. Once again heading into the garage for scrap wood I used a piece of 1”x6” pine.  I cut them at 3 different sized (just because I like a little chaos)

I sanded down the edges and painted it black.

Using my wonderful Sure Cuts Alot 2 I used the font Burton’s Nightmare to cut the B.   I used a scrap of Halloween paper I had in my stash and Mod podge'd them onto the largest piece of wood.

Then I used this outline (I found on the web) to create a cutting file.

 (Maybe I’ve just become lazy, but I pretty much use my Sure Cuts A lot and Cricut with everything I do!Seriously, it is worth the $60 for the program!)

Then I just Mod Podge’d everything all together. My little kids think they are great ( but not too spooky) but my bigger little kids loved them because they weren’t “cutesy”

Super Easy, and just what I needed for this shelf!

Linking Up With


No comments: